New All Access Tour Provides A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Newly Transformed Madison Square Garden
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Madison Square Garden. Your class can experience the grand re-opening of the All Access Tour, following the arena’s unprecedented, three-year, top-to-bottom transformation. Beginning today, this 75-minute tour will be open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will allow guests to experience the newly transformed arena, while being immersed in The Garden’s rich history throughout the building. Madison Square Garden is a “must-see” when visiting New York City and the All Access Tour gives guests access to “The World’s Most Famous Arena” like never before.
For over 130 years spanning four different buildings, Madison Square Garden has been a staple of New York City, delivering the very best in sports and entertainment. With the new All Access Tour, guests will get to explore the arena, which hosts an average of 260 events and four million patrons each year, and have the opportunity to walk where legends have walked. Guests will also experience the new amenities that have resulted from The Garden’s $1 billion transformation — from the Chase Bridges to the VIP areas to the locker rooms.
Melissa Ormond, president, Madison Square Garden Entertainment and Dave Howard, president, MSG Sports said in a joint statement: “In October 2013, the completion of Madison Square Garden’s unprecedented three-year, top-to-bottom transformation marked one of the most important moments in The Garden’s history. Now, with the brand new All Access Tour, guests will have a backstage pass, allowing them a behind-the-scenes look at the significant enhancements that have been made to every aspect of this historic arena. This includes several new exhibits throughout the arena that commemorate some of the most enduring and unforgettable moments in The Garden’s history.”
The All Access Tour will offer an innovative and exciting look at The World’s Most Famous Arena including:
- A view of the transformed arena from the Garden floor where the biggest stars and MSG’s legendary athletes have performed
- Two spectacular new Chase Bridges, which offer a one-of-a-kind view of the action
- A look at The Garden’s more than 130-year history through the “Garden 366” exhibit, a visual retrospective paying homage to one moment in Garden history for every day of the year, and “Defining Moments,” an exhibit featuring the 20 most iconic moments in The Garden’s history with commemorative photos, memorabilia and artifacts
- MSG VIP treatment with access to one of the 58 newly designed, luxury suites featuring state-of-the-art amenities and exclusive seating
- The Delta Sky360 Club which offers VIP guests exclusive views of the Knicks and Rangers entering and exiting the locker rooms through a glass corridor connected to the locker rooms
- A unique opportunity to see the New York Knicks and New York Rangers Locker Rooms*
* Subject to availability
Ticket InformationTickets may be purchased at the Madison Square Garden box office, online at all Ticketmaster outlets, or Ticketmaster by phone at 866-858-0008. Tickets are priced at $26.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, $17.95 for children. Tickets for school groups of 20 or more are $18 per person for groups of more than 20. Group tickets can be purchased by phone at 212-465-6080.
Comments & Ratings